Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Children at the back of the car can create accidents, accidents at the back of the car can create children.
PINCH ME!
Someone told me it's the
12th of November today, I totally fell for it and...haha I didn't get cheated.
For a moment in time, I lost my sense of date you see.
Don't know what day is what, still thinking "it's still October right?"
ANYWAY I'M NOT DREAMING I'M NOT DREAMING YESS OH MY GOSH TODAY IS, TODAY!!!!!
can go and buy 4D:
1211anyway haven't felt so good in a while, whoo I can't believe it, it's H-H-HOLIDAY!
"We've been waiting TEN years for this day!" -BoseyYAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHH AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.
hahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahah wth i can't stop laughing hahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaha
ahahahahaahahahahhahahaYAYhahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahhaha
hahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahaahah
ahahaahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahahahahhahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH yess hahahahahaha. heeheeheeheeeeheehee.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111112222222333333
I feel like a Heroine. hahaha.
...{just let me have my moment}...
I feel like I just climbed Mt Everest.
I feel like I just won Star Awards.
I feel like Bill Gates.
Man this feeling rocksszs. I actually survived four weeks of Olevels?! ?!!?! oh. eh. yah huh.
My phone bill is going to burst haha Mummy haha. My legs are going to break from excessive shopping. I'll have no more money left at the end of Nov. My mind will be too slack to think by next year maybe I'll forget to go and collect results. & forget how to write. ...{just let me have my moment}...
So today after an outburst of Physics students hugging & yay-ing, out we went, duh. for HSM3 + lunch + frolic + prom shopping. haha HSM3's prob gna disappear from cinemas soon and since Os took donkey years, we could only watch it now... hur anyway we had a great time
not believing O's over.
& shit, I'm busier now than I was before Olevels(?!) ): but at least everything is NOT in any way related to those damned books & TYSes and some of them are what I rly like to do.
week & next are packed. grad rehearsal. graduation. research. go out. get things i urgently need. shoes. mv. manicure for prom. ktv/celeb for post-Os. prom. midnight movie? hotel stayover? stayover. k marathon. sentosa. imaging. whatsoever everything else. argh. i mean, yay. oh yah actually, YAY.
alright, KISS KISS GOTTA GO.Dio-n-t klnoovwe wyhoyu